TruTech FLOOR COATING – employment
Before we can ensure the high standards of our quality services, we first have to build a team of reliable and dedicated professionals. Every TruTech Coatings employee is an ambassador of our core values and is devoted to ensuring customer satisfaction. If you’re interested in a career with TruTech Coatings, please review our positions below.
Concrete Coatings Installer
We are looking for skilled and experienced concrete coatings specialists to join our team. If you are a dedicated and reliable specialist with at least 1 year of experience in the field, we want to talk with you.
As a concrete coatings specialist, you will be responsible for preparing surfaces, applying coatings, and ensuring high-quality finishes for our clients. You must have a deep understanding of various coating types, application methods, and safety protocols or be willing to be trained in the proper techniques.
The ideal candidate will have their own reliable vehicle and be willing to work some weekends. Additionally, the job will require an early start time of 7 am, so punctuality is a must. Employees use company v
The culture is 20-30 year-olds managed by an experienced installer/sales/production manager. Professional but able to blend in and learn from experienced team and adapt to their trained and certified techniques.
- Prepare surfaces for coating application ( handheld and walk-behind grinders )
- Apply coatings using proper methods and techniques
- Ensure a high-quality finish that meets or exceeds client expectations
- Maintain equipment and tools in good condition
- Adhere to all safety protocols and procedures
- Communicate on a professional level with client on-site
- At least 1 year of experience as a concrete coatings specialist
- A reliable vehicle for transportation to get to work in Brighton, Michigan
- Willingness to work some weekends
- Willingness to work home shows occasionally to make extra $$$
- Punctuality and reliability is a must ( being early is being on-time )
- Knowledge of coating types and application methods ( polyurea/polyaspartic/vinyl flake system by Penntek )
- Attention to detail and commitment to quality work
- Strong communication skills
If you believe that you meet these requirements and are interested in joining our team, we would like to hear from you!
Please submit your resume and a brief cover letter outlining your experience and qualifications. We look forward to hearing from you!